Skip to main content

तुम्हारी हँसी (Tumhari Hansi)

Image Source 
हाँ, हम रोज़ मिलते हैं, बातें भी रोज़ होती हैं,

कुछ तुम्हारी, कुछ मेरी, इधर उधर की, ढेर सारी

चाय की वह दो प्यालियाँ भी हमारे खिस्से सुनते-सुनते खाली हो जाती हैं.

वैसे ये तो हर रोज़ की बात हैं, हमेशा से यहीं होता आ रहा हैं,

पर अब कुछ कमी सी लगती हैं, कुछ तो हैं जो अधूरा हैं

तुम पहले भी ज्यादा बोलती थी, अब भी बोलती हो,

पर कुछ कहती नहीं हो, कुछ तो हैं जो कहती नहीं हो.

तुम अब भी मुस्कुराती बहुत हो, पर हस्ती नहीं हो.

हँसी अगर आ भी जाये, तो होटों को छू कर चली जाती हैं,

कभी आँखो तक नहीं पहुँचती.

 

मेरी एक सलाह मानो, तो कभी खुल के बात करना,

मुझसे न कर सको तो, तो खुद से ही करना।

जरूरी हैं.

 

तुम शायद भीड़ में उन बातों को भुला देना चाहती हो,

पर अकेलेपन में वहीँ बातें फिर बहार आना चाहती होंगी.

कभी कभी भीड़ से ज्यादा अकेलेपन सच्चा साथी होता हैं.

अकेलेपन से दोस्ती कर के देखो, उन् सारी बातों को बहार निकाल के देखों

शायद तुम्हारी पुरनी वाली बेबाक हंसी भी फिर बहार आजाए.  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Personal Space And Accepting Oneself (Book Review)

Image Source Book: My Space My Body – starring Taka Dimi Author: Roopa Pai Illustrator: Archana Sreenivasan Publisher: Fitkids Education and Training Pvt Ltd For: Children above 3 years Books for children is an important responsibility; not just for the publishers and authors, but also for the parents and teachers. It is essential that the books we share with our children should not just be informative and engaging but also educational. My Space My Body (MSMB) is an interesting blend of all the above elements.

You Hired Smart Talent. But Are You Training Them Right?

Every year, organizations hire bright interns and freshers from top institutes. They come in with promise, potential, and the right intent. But somewhere between onboarding and execution, something quietly breaks. Not because they lack capability. But because they’re not really trained, properly. In many workplaces, especially in fast-paced functions like communications, freshers are given tasks, targets, and timelines, but not the depth required to execute them well. Take something as simple as media outreach.

From ‘ASL Pls’ To Emoji’s

I don’t get tired; no really, I do not get tired or bored at all narrating our story to anyone. Infact every new person I meet, I try to grab this opportunity to talk about us – You and I!   And I surprise myself when I realise that I still remember it all so well. Every single detail of 4 years of friendship, 4 years of long-distance relationship, and 7 years of being married. Well, can’t really say that about the last 7 years :P, but the first 8 years are like embedded in my DNA. Pic clicked by Sudipto Roy I think our story is unique. It’s beautiful. Just 15 years old but so much has changed in this one and half-decade. Or not much?